Most women today experience losing hair, to some degree. If you are the lucky one not to be troubled with this problem, you must have a friend of yours who might be experiencing a similar problem. Well, this article can provide you with the necessary advice you need to prevent your hair from gradually falling off. As you read along, take note of vital points which can help you enjoy a much brighter life for real.
1. To hold your hair firmly, you must begin to reckon with protein foods most especially the plant protein. Eat balanced diet that is rich in protein like fish, soya and pulses can add a high volume of protein and help retain and hold your hair from falling off. One of the Home Remedy For Hair Loss in Women secrets that I recommend is that you eat foods rich in protein and vitamins which helps nourish your body and release strength on the roots of your hair.
2. Brown rice, nuts and seeds – These are rich in the B vitamins. As well as being great for stress, the B vitamins strengthen the hair shaft. If you’re going to take a B vitamin supplement, get a B complex rather than individual B vitamins as taking too much of one B vitamin can cause an imbalance in the rest of the group. The B vitamins work together synergistically.
3. Add 3 to 5 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil to 1 ounce of shampoo before washing your hair. Rosemary Essential Oil helps to improve scalp circulation which helps to promote healthy hair growth.
4. Comb your hair with love. Do not run through the comb harshly on your scalp. Avoid combing your hair when you hair is wet. Use a clean and soft towel to wipe out water. Comb your hair at least thrice a day. Wear a scarf when exposed to an over polluted area.
5. Leafy greens – Leafy greens, as well as having lots of other vitamins, are rich in folic acid. Folic acid is a type of B vitamin.
6. Lastly but most importantly, you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle for coping with different kinds of health hazards. Try to lead a stress-free life. Take life as it comes. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water every day without fail. Water is an incredible agent for detoxification.
7. If you find your hair isn’t growing as quickly as you would like, you will have to find the cause of the problem. The first place to start is with your diet; your body’s nutrition will reflect in your hair and skin. If your body is lacking in vitamins B6, C, A and E as well as proteins, you will find your hair may end up falling out, if not thin.
8. The essential oils suitable for treating alopecia include ylang ylang, roman chamomile, rosemary, lemon, lavender, grapefruit, and bay. You can’t put essential oils directly onto the skin or scalp, they have to be mixed in a carrier oil. Use a half a teaspoon of jojoba oil and 4 teaspoons of grapeseed oil. Mix them all together and rub this mixture into your scalp for at least two minutes. Use a warm towel to wrap your head in afterwards. Not only does it feel relaxing, but it helps the oils absorb.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on stop hair loss, herbal treatment for hair loss.